Terms And Conditions
Sale Terms and Conditions
ABOUT THESE TERMS OF SALE
These Terms of Sale (“Terms”), together with the Printmarket.eu Account Terms of Service, set out the terms and conditions that will apply when you place an order through Printmarket.eu operated web shops. If you are unable to understand, or have any questions about these Terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to confirm that you have read and accept these Terms before you submit an order to Printmarket.eu. Please note that these Terms are subject to change so review and save or print a copy of the current terms and conditions prior to each order that you submit.Company information
Extra Ideas B.V. (Printmarket.eu)
Frederik van Eedenstraat 20, 1064RE, Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce number: 67361706
Tax Number: 856948998
- Pre-order products are sold and delivered to you by Printmarket.eu Mobile. In connection with the sales of pre-order products, Printmarket.eu will collect the orders and payments for pre-order products on behalf of Printmarket.eu Mobile.
- The other products available through the web shops are sold and delivered to you by Printmarket.eu.
- These Terms do not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products.
- The sales contract may be concluded in English language.
Returns / refunds:
- Refunds in case of a faulty product: If you wish to return for a refund a product that is delivered to you by Printmarket.eu which is faulty or otherwise damaged when you receive it, or which does not correspond to the description on the web shop, you can do so in accordance with and pursuant to Return Policy within 14 days of receiving the product. This term does not apply to exchanges or to product which develops a fault after you receive it.;
- Refunds for non-faulty merchandise: You may not cancel an order delivered to you by Printmarket.eu. The product and any accompanying material are not meant for general sale and are targeted to software community and developers only. The product and any accompanying material are provided as is and without any warranties, express or implied. For support, contact info@Printmarket.eu
- Program participation validity: Any participations associated with the product are in effect until the date stated in the product description on the web shop. Participations cannot be cancelled during the participation period, and are not renewed automatically.
- Order tracking: Tracking for your order may be available as separately informed by Printmarket.eu.
ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
- Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase products. Orders are subject to Printmarket.eu’s acceptance and may be refused at Printmarket.eu’s discretion, for example in cases where:
- Orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided;
- There is an error on the web shop relating to the products that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the product as displayed on the web shop; or
- The products that you have ordered are no longer available through the web shop.
- After Printmarket.eu receives your order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. If you do not receive an email, contact Printmarket.eu before you try to place another order for the same product.
- You will receive an email when your order is being dispatched confirming that your order has been accepted.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Printmarket.eu’s order acceptance policy, or if you consider that your order was rejected in error, please contact Printmarket.eu.
- Printmarket.eu will have the right, at any time, to make changes to information about products displayed on the web shops, for example information about prices, description or the availability of products and Printmarket.eu may do so without first giving you notice of the changes. Printmarket.eu will not, however, make any changes to the price, availability or description of any product after an order has been accepted.
CUSTOMER INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
- You can make changes to or cancel your order at any time before your order has been processed. To make changes to your processed order, please contact Printmarket.eu. If your order has already been dispatched, (i) for the pre-order products you will be able to request a refund of the product as separately informed by Printmarket.eu Mobile, and (ii) for other products you will only be able to request a refund of the product: please see Return Policy.
- For other than pre-order products you can track the progress of your order by logging into your Printmarket.eu account. For pre-order products the order tracking may be available as separately informed by Printmarket.eu Mobile.
- In some cases some products might not be available for all countries. You will be informed of any such territorial restrictions before you can purchase the product.
- Shipping and handling charges will depend on the value of your order and the country to which the product is being shipped. Any customs duties or tariffs that may be imposed on the deliveries will be paid by you.
- Any delivery dates provided to you in connection with your order are estimates. Although the aim is to provide you with as accurate estimates as possible, Printmarket.eu or Printmarket.eu Mobile cannot promise that they are accurate.
- Printmarket.eu and Printmarket.eu Mobile reserve the right to deliver the ordered products in separate shipments.
- Product that is delivered to you will become your property at the time that you receive it provided that Printmarket.eu has received full payment for the product. As soon as Printmarket.eu or Printmarket.eu Mobile has delivered the product to you, you will become responsible for it and for any loss or damage to it thereafter.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- The product price is always the price indicated in the web shop when you place your order.
- Products and their postage are paid in conjunction with the order. The available payment methods are displayed in connection with the product order form in the web shop. Online payment methods are provided by PayPal.
Payments by credit and debit cards:
- If you would like to pay by credit or debit card, Printmarket.eu will act solely as the marketer of the respective payment method and will provide the products to the customer. All complaints and claims for compensation will be handled by the payment method provider. With regard to payments made by credit or debit card, the payment method provider acts as the merchant of the product and the trade transaction takes place between the customer and the payment method provider. The payment method provider is also the recipient of the payment.
- In some countries purchases will also be possible via online payment systems. These services will be offered via Printmarket.eu’s payment partners in accordance with their terms.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Refunds or exchanges in case of a faulty product
- If you wish to exchange or return for a refund a pre-order product which is faulty or otherwise damaged when you receive it, which does not correspond to the description on the web shop, or which develops a fault after you receive it, you can do so in accordance with and pursuant to applicable law and as separately informed by Printmarket.eu Mobile.
- If you wish to exchange or return for a refund a product that is sold and delivered to you by Printmarket.eu which is faulty or otherwise damaged when you receive it, which does not correspond to the description on the web shop, or which develops a fault after you receive it, you can do so in accordance with and pursuant to applicable law and Return Policy.
- This provision does not set-aside your mandatory legal rights in this respect.
Refunds for non-faulty merchandise
- You can exercise the right to cancel an order for pre-order product in accordance with and pursuant to applicable law and as separately informed by Printmarket.eu Mobile.
- You can exercise the right to cancel an order for product sold and delivered to you by Printmarket.eu within fourteen (14) days from the date that the product is received in accordance and pursuant to the terms of Return Policy.
- Printed and personal items can not be returned.
- The period of change is 30 calendar days.
LIABILITY TO YOU
- Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the law states may not be excluded or limited.
- Neither Printmarket.eu or Printmarket.eu Mobile will be liable to you under a contract for: any loss of profit, loss of income, loss of business, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill : any loss or corruption of or damage to data; or any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of either breach of a contract or breach of legal duty of care.
- The contract for sales of pre-order products will be solely between you and Printmarket.eu Mobile and is governed by the laws of Europea.
- If any provision of a contract is not valid or legally enforceable, that term will be deleted and the remaining terms will not be affected.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Printmarket.eu by submitting a request for Printmarket.eu Service and Support.